Thursday, October 28, 2004

halloween

I'm getting excited about taking my 2 children trick or treating, mostly because i am dressing up in a costume also....I have 2 beautiful children...i have a son that is 10 and a daughter that is 9. They both have 2 different personality's. My son is really layed back, easy going, my daughter is a very busy, opinionated child....If she is thinking of something its going to come out of her mouth whether it will hurt your feelings or not. It's good in some ways but sometimes its embarassing!

I got off the subject just a bit...my daughter is going to be the statue of liberty and my son is going to be a skeleton pirate...my daughter wanted to be a hippie...but the costumes were not appropriate for Michigan weather...my son wanted to be something scary like Jason or Michael or killer mechanic....(this worries me)lol Just kidding ...he's a great kid! I'm going to be a witch. My job asked us to dress up theme related to a movie, this is because i work for Blockbuster for living....I enjoy my job, sometimes the stress can be hard..only when people from the higher ups come to town...but for the most part its great working there...i get to see all the movies i can handle before they even go out on the shelf...like right now i have Shrek 2 ...I'm dying to see Spiderman 2 that will be out on November 30...I'm also dying to see the Harry Potter movie next month....

Thanksgiving is coming soon...We (my kids, husband and I) have been going to the Detroit parade since the kids have been born...I was worried that we would not be able to do that this year...due to the fact that my mother had a stroke in May, but we have worked that out..i will go over the day before and work on alot of the meal the day before...just will have to toss the turkey in the oven...which my father should be able to help with that!

Well i have to be going to help my mother with her chores and such for the day ...write more later


4 comments:

♥Caroline♥ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
gammamoma said...

Great start, Caroline! Good luck with your blog and writing some good stuff. Love ya!

gammamoma said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mallard said...

We don't celebrate Halloweeen over here in Australia the way you all do over there, but that's cool. It's very very rare that we ever get anybody 'trick-or-treating' at the door - I haven't seen anybody for at least 10 years! It must be hard for you all juggling your time with caring for your mum. She must have a good daughter, and your hubby must be a good man to let you spend so much time caring for her - he sounds like a good man! treasure him! You GO, girl!
Cyalayta
Mal :o)