As of June 8th, I got a year older....they are really starting to rack up now! 36 big ones came up against me. I have to say a couple HAPPY BIRTHDAY'S...To MrsDof...turned 50 on the 10th and I know Monica over at Pieces of us has a birthday coming in June also! Gemini's are the greatest ever, don't ya think?
I didn't do much for my birthday...that was planned in advance. I usually work on my birthday because i really don't care about my birthday that much. But this year i told myself take it off so some idiot don't come in the store and piss you off on a day that should be fun. I literally did not do much of anything...no housework...no cooking...just chill! I wished i had more of them.
Can I list 36 things that i am proud of out of my life?
1. Darin, he is the first and he gives me more reasons to list to be a proud mother
2. Amber, i love that she speaks her mind, and don't take crap from people...not even me and that makes us bump heads. But to know her is to love her. She loves to help others and I am proud of her for that.
3. Frank, He has been there for me thru the worst of times and I do love him!
4. House....I can't believe that i have owned a home for 8 years.
5. Cars.....Able to afford a new car if i need one.
6. My job...I'm so proud that i had enough nerve to quit one job to go to another that is less stressful.
7. Barb, I'm so glad that she is my best friend...thru almost 20 years we have been thru alot and I am proud that she is still there for me even tho she lives 3 hours away.
8. I'm proud that during hard times when i was younger that i was able to help my parents in their time of need.
9. Mom...I have the best mom ....I know there is nothing she would not do for us.
10. Dad...I am proud to share the same birthday as him...yep..i was a "gift". Thank god he did not "re-gift" ...lol
11. Proud to be an American.
12. Proud to be a mother
13. Proud of the fact that i can type as fast as i do.
14. Proud that every job that i have had ...saw management material out of me.
15. I can't believe how much i am able to accomplish when i put my mind to it.
16. Proud of the fact that i have never spent a night in jail...and don't plan to! lol
17. Proud to know who the father of my kids are...I was just thinking of how many times i watch maury and they have to prove who the father is.
18. Proud of graduation.....It was hard...but it felt great to accomplish it.
19. Proud of myself when i had a car in the drive way 3 months before my 16th birthday.
20. proud that i can cook some descent meals..... I'm no chef...but noone here looks like they are starving.
21. Proud to volunteer for all school activities.
22. Proud of my daughter making captain of the safety squad.
23. Proud of the wedding that my husband and I had....that was alot of hard work, and we did not have much..but it was beautiful and will always be great memories.
24. Proud that Frank asked me to marry him before we found out that i was pregnant.
25. I'm proud of the fact that i can work on some things on a car. I can change a tire, battery and wires...plugs, plug wires...small simple things...but i know alot of girls that have never opened the hood. I even used to give my cars oil changes.
26. Proud of my high score in bowling
27. I am proud that i can go fishing and catch a fish, i can even bait my own hook.
28. I am proud that my kids look up to me and know that i will do anything for them.
29. proud not to be a drug addict...
30. Proud that i am not an alcholic!
31. proud that i quit smoking...cold turkey.
32. Proud that i survived a heart attack.
33. Proud that I made it to 36 years old and i don't feel the need to lye about it.
34. I am proud of being 36 and don't have a head full of grey hair yet...there's a couple of them...but not very noticeable.
35. Proud to be able to support my family
36. proud to share my life with all of you.
There...the last few was hard...
when your tired...so off to bed all...gnight