Monday, September 21, 2009

little bit of this and a little bit of that!

If you follow me on facebook you would know that i have been absolutely sick this past week. It started with a sore throat, then quickly turned to some kind of flu with a fever that had me bundled up in a comforter on an 83 degree day!!! The fever broke around 1 in the morning and i was able to function but still feeling very bad. Now i would say it's a simple cold...but i hate the cough or rattling in the chest!!! I know i will be fine very soon. Poor Darin has had pretty much the same thing with me. I have went thru 3 bottles of dayquil and 2 bottles of nyquil!!! Between Darin and I. It helps alot!!

I'm really worried about Amber, she is getting more and more not the girl that i want her to be. I am just going to leave it that...I expected it a little when she got back with her friends...For most of the summer i was actually happy with her. Anyhoo...my foot will break off in her ass if needs be!!!lol

Darin went to hunter safety class this weekend and passed!!!! He got so much stuff for his hard work in class. He is really impressed with a compass/light/whistle thingy that he got. He got a certificate for passing, a patch to put on his hunting outfit and a cute bandana. Frank went with him to the class, which i thought was really nice and at least he got a refresher class.

Work for me was hard while being sick, but made it thru. I excited because this week i get to learn something new. I get to work in the diet office and take the orders when they call down. Yeh!!! Something new...I hope it's easy enough. I think learning all the different diets will be the hardest..knowing what they can and can not have.

Anyway...not much else is going on...I am going to try and visit my friend up north on the 26th for the weekend. It's also Amber's birthday!!!! We will have some cake and ice cream when we get home. I'm sure she will want some kind of clothes from Hot Topic for her Birthday.

Take Care, hope everyone's week goes really well!

3 comments:

rachaelgking said...

I'm so sorry love! There is NOTHING worse than being sick in the summer. Sad face!

Mal Kiely [Lancelots Pram] said...

Glad your health has turned the corner for the better, ma'am.

Jen said...

Awww, hopefully you're all better now, especially w/ the trip coming up and Amber's b-day. How old is she again? Here's hoping she steers clear of total-crazy-fool-teenaged-girl ... it's hard to do, in this day and age. I did it, but then again I didn't have a social life, either. And then I just went the Rebellion route when I wasn't under my parent's roof anymore.