Monday, January 16, 2006

I'M THE BIG BOWLER FOR THE WEEKEND!

Never in my wildest dreams did i think that i could beat my bowling high score of last weekend of 146! But this Sunday was a miracle, or chance, or whatever you want to call it. I bowled a shocking 164!!!!!!!!! Go Me!

We all are improving
amber 78, 102, 90
darin 138, 92, 96
frank 109, 133, 140
me 113, 97, 164

____________________________________________________

You can tell it's been a full moon the last few days. All the weirdo's are out, or just plain stupid.
I had a guy that i had followed all over the store because he just drew attention to myself by always looking to see where i was. So i started to be around him as much as possible and walked around the areas that he was at and noticed a few games in the very back of the store that were not supposed to be there. So i put them back where they are suppose to be and hung around the area. Any smart shoplifter would have given up or left. Not this one! He takes another game and hastily tossed it on a shelf in the back, he seen me coming fast is why. So i told him that i wanted him to leave. He said why of course and i said i just found games in the wrong area and its very suspicious. Anyways i got him out. He new what he was up too and so did I.

He had enough nerve to call a few minutes later pretending to be the father. Why did you kick a boy out of your store. I said that he had been in the store for over an hour and that i had asked him many times if he needed help. I plainly said for loitering! I also said that there were games for the game boy advance being placed towards the back of the store that should have not been there. He (acting as the father) said that "his son" don't even own a gba system. I said OHHHHH yes he does! I saw it plainly in his coat! Total outline of it in his pocket.

Then there was a caller that asked "Do you know when you close?" It took me a second to decide to say this but out came "Yes i do, apparently you don't"...lol It would have been different if he said "what time do you close?" It was the " Do you", that had me. I'm hoping for a better week here.

There are more that i could rattle on about but these two took the cake.

Well anyways.....Happy MLK day!

No comments: