I don't know where to start....
1. Money sucks around here. Pretty much everyone's feeling this way. This will be the leanest Christmas ever!! At least i have my family :)
2. My car decided to break down and I totally nailed the diagnoses before the mechanic told me! I told my husband I believed the U joints were going bad and I was right! I sweated the outcome of the bill. But I'm THANKING GOD for it being covered under warranty!! Then i turned around and asked them to change the oil because we are planning a hunting trip up north at my friends house. Then I pulled out of the dealership only to find out that one of my headlights were not working, so we went out and right back in and had that replaced...So the dealership made some money on me today after all.
3. Amber has been seeing our doctor about her break outs under her arms for quite awhile, so he sent her to a skin doctor and tested the sores...come to find out she has mrsa. Taking yet another antibiotic and still not recovering. She is still breaking out with new sores...She goes back on Thursday and the doctor told her on her last visit if this did not work she would probably have to go to the hospital and get IV's. She is scared and I don't blame her.
4. I'm not feeling well....i think frank gave me his stupid cold!
5. I went to a jewelry party called lia sophia and omg that stuff is nice...but way to expensive!!
I purchased a pair of earrings for amber for christmas..It's her birthstones so she will love them.
6. AT work we had a contest to come up with the best food and nutrition slogan...winner gets the slogan put on jackets, hats and things like that for our dept. The prize is a very nice Bike that I would love to have...they are announcing the winner next week. cross your fingers...i only put in one entry...but i think it was very nice. I don't remember what it is..it popped into my head, i wrote it down and dropped it in the box for an entry.
Other than that I can't think of much else. I had a wonderful weekend, very low key. Hope yours was just as awesome.