Wednesday, February 17, 2010

WEDNESDAY WEIGH-IN

This week showed another 3 pound loss....Down 23 pounds in total!!!! It gets easier every week...but I won't say that I haven't been tempted in many ways...My stress level is at a high right now and that is one of my triggers, stress and boredom...really been putting all of that energy into my crocheting..working on my very first baby blanket and I am loving how it is coming out. My only wish is that it was thicker yarn, I did not think about that, I was just thinking I want really soft yarn for a baby. It's still going to be nice and the baby is going to be born in September.


I hope everyone has a great week!

4 comments:

Mal Kiely [Lancelots Pram] said...

Well done with the weight loss, ma'am! Yay!!!

T said...

You are doing so well on the weight loss!! Congratulations, that is no small task!!

Keep it up, you are doing so good, and eventually, it does get easier.

Michelle said...

That is amazing!! I've only lost 8 pounds in 6 months! sigh...

Congrats!

momma/mary said...

Three pounds a week is exceptional. Hopefully taking it off like this will help keep it off.