Friday, August 30, 2013

Some good

Amber has taken on a new hobby, she is loving embroidery!  It helps with her OCD   I think she is doing a fantastic job.  she made the turtle and the fish for her fathers pillow.  The hearts are for me!!  She has done so many pillowcases.  Just had to show off a few.  




On Tuesday Amber starts her senior year!!  I can't believe the time has flown by!!  Took her last Wednesday for her schedule and pay for her cap and gown and year book and all the other little senior things that go on!

So excited!!  I can't believe that I have to grown adults.  lol  They make me proud everyday!
Darin is in his second year at college!  Studying everything that he needs to know to become something in the automotive field!  He's been working on our cars little by little!

anyway, ya'll take care!

No comments: