Thanks Momma's corner for the meme's! It was fun.
1. What is the worst Christmas gift you ever received? Not going to answer this one on the grounds that it may incriminate me. lol
2. Two weeks before Christmas you win $1 million. You have to spend it all by the end of this year and you cannot buy anything for yourself. How do you celebrate the holidays? Send as many friends friends and family on a vacation! since i can't take myself...hopefully they will bring me a souvenier.
3. Do you have any family traditions? What are they and do you continue the tradition in your own household? - Other then going to my mothers for dinner, that's about it.
4. What is your favorite smell from this season? I usually bye the spice apple scents for the outlets in the house. It really smells great.
5. Do you regift? (That’s when you get something you hate and give it to someone else on another Christmas later) - no, If i don't want, no one will! someday it will end up in the trash.
6. If you have kids, how hard do you try to preserve the myth of Santa Claus? What do you do to keep the Fat Man “alive?” I tryed really hard the younger they were. But now at 11 and 12 they were starting to piece things together. Also for them to have an understanding that we are not financially sound, I will try to make every effort to get what they want...but if i can't ...i can't
7. When do you decorate your house and tree? When do you take everything down? I put it up as soon as i have a day off right after Thanksgiving, and i take it all down the day off from work after Christmas. I'm anxious to get it all up...but right after Christmas i am done with them and want my space back in the living room.
8. Do you sing along with the Christmas muzak in the stores? What’s your favorite Christmas song and which is the one that you hate so badly that you go postal and run amok in the aisles of Walmart when you hear it? - Of course i sing to music, "it's beginning to look alot like Christmas" the one that i hate is "grandma got run over by a reindeer". Just tired of hearing it.
Thanks again momma's corner.