Wednesday, March 21, 2007

FINALLY!

I thought i would never get back online again! The reason for no posts or comments or anything was that i purchased a brand new computer and my aol was not compatible with my new vista, so i decided to go the cable direction, but i had to wait 2 weeks. I got a really great deal putting my internet, phone and cable on one bill. I'm still trying to figure things out and get all my blog buddies in my favorites and letting people know of my new email address.

Lots have gone on since i last posted. Frank was really depressed, he would call into work (not helping with the situation that we are in) because he hated his job soooo much. He also would fly off the handle with the kids and me for minor little things. I tell ya, he's lucky i love him, or else i would have had to put a hurtin on him..lol
Well i have great news! Frank has got himself a new job!!!!!!!! More money, benefits, vacation time, holidays off, he even gets his birthday off with pay. He's a new man! He started on Monday and he worked today and he says that he LOVES it!!!!! His job is similar to the job he has had back when he was delivering wood floors. He is a warehouse/driver, only this time it's dealing with cleaning products and packaging supplies. Him and his boss seem to be getting along very well from the conversations that Frank has been telling me, and he also bought Frank lunch today. I tell ya, from one extreme to another.

Now some bad news.....Amber quit her dance class. Her teacher Miss Alexis got a scolarship and will be performing with David Bowey(i know i spelt that wrong but i can't think how to spell it right). Anyways...We went to the class with the new teacher, and found out thier are 2 teachers and neither one had a clue what to do with these girls. With competition in just a few short weeks i did not think that it would be the greatest idea to keep her dance class. The thing is she said she did not want to go back before i could say anything. Poor Amber...i told her that i would check around for other dance classes.

So i got a new computer with a printer, now i don't have to run to my mother when i need something printed out. And on Friday i have a new bed being delivered, for the first time in a very, very, very long time i will have a headboard and a footboard. It's been about 6 years that my bed has been laying on the floor in my bed room. Good ole income tax returns :) Although this years tax return was a disappointment...but at least it covered a computer and a bed and that's what i was hoping for.

Ok, now i am getting tired ...so i think i will get some Z's :)

3 comments:

Mal Kiely [Lancelots Pram] said...

Yay! Welcome back! [Claps and dances enthusiastically upon your return to blogland!]

I am *so* glad a new job came Frank's way - for *all* of you. Sensational. Congrats!

Wow... rock-star connections, huh? David Bowie? Blimey! Too bad the new teachers don't sound as tho they know what they are doing... I hope Amber keeps dancing away in her bedroom, at least!

Ooooh... a new bed! When I got mine last year, I had *no* idea how I slept on the old one! Enjoy long restful peaceful romantic nights on it! Whoo hoo! heh heh'

Cyalayta
Mal... oh, I mean, "Gherkin' :)

Monica said...

Yeah your back! I'm so glad to see you back. We all know how difficult it is sometimes to get on here and write when we have such busy lives.

I am SOOO happy to hear that Frank has a new job and he LOVES it. That is so important. When someone doesn't like that they do and they are unhappy, they definately tend to bring it home and it can cause an uproar in the entire family. And more benefits and pay and better vacation? What more can you ask for!?!?

Sorry to hear about Amber's dance class. But kids will try lots of things. I just wish I had picked one thing and stuck to it while I was growing up.

As for a new computer and printer. Yeah! I wish I had known you didn't have a printer. I have like 3 just sitting around. I could have stuck one in the mail for you.

New bed. Yeah! I bet that makes you feel like a brand new woman. Don't you just LOVE tax return time. Now we remember what those little brats are good for... JK!!!!

Glad your back!

♥Caroline♥ said...

testing