You all know Amber had some tests done last week. Well tonight there was a message from our family doctor to call him in the morning...I was not home so now I get to freak out all night about what they found.
1. He never calls unless they find something wrong.
2. Amber says that when they did the ultrasound the woman concentrated alot on one side of her ovaries. Taking lots of meaurements of something black on the screen.
3. It could be blood test results revealed something.
I'm totally freaking out!!!! I am feeling like a failure of a mother. I should have gone to the ultrasound, but I had to work that day. I would have asked a million questions if I were there.
I should have been home for the phone call. so many things are running thru my mind but all I keep thinking is I SUCK, I SUCK, I SUCK!!!
This is complete torture!! I'm panicking and I don't even know what's wrong yet.
I could use some positive thoughts and prayers for my daughter...PLEASE!! I pray it's nothing serious. The not knowing is going to freak me out the whole night!
At 9 am and one second I made my phone call to the doctor, that's when they answer their phones. About 10 minutes of being on hold and chewing every finger nail that I have, I finally talked to him.
This is what he told me:
1. Amber has a very small cyst on her right ovarie, he says that he is not very concerned about it and that he does not think that is the reason the poor girl is bleeding so much, he says that he will keep an eye on that tho.
2. Her blood work came out normal. No anemia, and her thyroid is normal.
3. He wants to know what this month brings to her and if she has another abnormal period he will make an appointment for her to see a woman gyno.
He is not sure what the gyno will do to her at her age and all but he will do it to make certain.
So in other words not really any real answers why she is hypermenstrating.
Yeh, I know it was silly to Freak out last night, but the not knowing was driving me crazy.
Thanks for your nice comments...