Friday, October 16, 2009

Mrs T would be so proud, and pics of the cider mill

My daughter found a cat and hid it in our garage for 2 days...she was sneaking it food and gave it a nice warm bed. It was starving and she was worried about it. She eventually let us know what she was doing, and luckily we have a neighbor that knows alot of people and just so happened to know someone that was looking for a cat. It was beautiful and so tame. I don't know if it was so calm because it was weak from hunger or if it was just it's personality. I would have loved to have kept it if I wasn't so allergic to cats. I refuse to suffer in my own home.

Anyway, she has a home and from what i hear she is gaining weight and loves her new place. Amber wanted some pics of it so here ya are.. Also she can visit it anytime she wants to, it lives very close.


Our trip to the cider mill... pretty cold out!







There was a guy carving bears outdoors...they were beautiful, a small one will cost you $150.00 dollars. If i had the money i would so have gotten one!



We've been keeping ourselves busy with yard work, we have got to clean the garage to put the boat in it for the winter.
Amber went to the doctors on Thursday about her break outs under her armpits. He gave her antibiotics and a steriod medicine to clear it up and on Saturday she is seeing a skin doctor. So lets hope he has an answer for her breaking out all the time.
Well it's bed time for me...so take care all!! Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

Jen said...

lmao @ the pictures of animals...especially the dog being a pig. I'm really tired...my dog woke me up at four o'clock to poo...so I can't think of what they're called, the things that you can stick your head in and on the other side it's painted.....I don't even think I ever knew what they were called. Those bears are really awesome! It's reeeally cold out, and that's just Arkansas-cold, so hopefully you all stayed as warm as possible :-)

rachaelgking said...

Awwww, look at the fluff!!!

momma/mary said...

Beautiful kitty--the kind you would love to keep if you could. As I mentioned on Paula's blog Yates was the place to go even 30 years ago. In checking them out we found they have been there 1863. A long time to be creating memories for the people who visit there. They will be featured on Unwrapped on the Food Channel on October 19th at 9 pm.

Karmyn R said...

What a beautiful cat. Glad she found a home.sma

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful cat, and how sweet Amber is for taking such good care of it. I'm glad you found a good home for it and I'm extra glad Amber can visit anytime for some cuddle time.
The the shots at the cider/apple farm. Doesn't say more autumn!

troutbirder said...

I'm glad to read the kitty story had a happy ending!

FoxyMoron said...

Amber has a good heart. Glad she took that kitty in and cared for him and so glad he found a good home.

Teena in Toronto said...

What a gorgeous kitty!