Monday, September 26, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY GIRL AMBER



From this little angel

To this big angel!

I know i have alot of complaints about my daughter Amber, but i would not trade her for anything! Sometimes i wish i had her nerve and her energy! She is fearless! She has no problem with telling you how she feels about something, even if it will hurt your feelings, embarass you, or make you mad. If its on her mind its gonna be said!

She turned 10 years old today, and of course she took her cupcakes to school and shared with the class. After school i had a cake made up for her and all the neighborhood kids came and sang Happy Birthday to her and we all had a good time.

She wanted some movies for her birthday, no toys, or anything like that, so i stopped by my work and picked up a couple movies for her to enjoy. She got Shark Tale and Racing stripes, she loves these movies because they involve animals! She saw them and was absolutely in love!

Amber is growing up to be a fine young lady and I hope that i will teach her to be a great and responsible young woman. I'm proud of my kids and hope that they get whatever they desire in life.

1 comment:

gammamoma said...

I am so proud of my granddaughter also, she is growing to be a great young woman! My wish is for her to become even greater in her adulthood! Happy Birthday!