Saturday, April 22, 2006

FISHING TRIP


Grandpa and Grandma went to work on their boat and Darin came alon for the ride. Grandpa is posing in his captain's chair. Darin went off to do some dock fishing.

















I'm not sure if this is fish 1 or fish 2, but it's a good start to the season.



















Grandma...the first mate :)













Darin sitting by the water on the boat












Darin...fish 1 or fish 2? Grandma knows..lol
Thanks for the pics of my son catching his first fish of the season mom. He looks like he had alot of fun.

2 comments:

Monica said...

Looks like everyone had a great time on their fishing trip. I see you don't have much time to write anymore either. I haven't written in my journal for months and I haven't read any of the journals I like to read. Hope you and your family are doing well and hubby is loving the new job. Hopefully i can get caught up on your journal soon!

Anonymous said...

The next time you go fishing I want to come!-lol Looks like you guys had a blast! I never get to see pics of you though, Caroline. I understand though because I'm always the one behind the camera too. I'm glad your dog is doing better. Poor thing. I'll bet that surgery ended up being expensive as heck too.
~Bianca