Monday, June 02, 2008

I'M A GRANDMOTHER!!!


Because of child development class I have a granddaughter named Jennifer. This kind of grand parenting is right up my alley for now!
It's some kind of flour baby they call it.
Darin is really not interested in this class and is only doing it because the school is making him..lol

His shirt says Oakwood class of 2012!!!
Amber is a proud auntie! She's offered to babysit and everything!

Look out world...Amber in a dress!!!!!
Today was honor's night at school, she received a certificate for her participation in wrestling.
She is so beautiful!

3 comments:

Mal Kiely [Lancelots Pram] said...

I've no idea what a "Flour Baby" is, but looks good... practicing your grandparenting skills already, huh? [giggles happily]

Good pics of your children too. Wow, they're growing up so fast! Thanks for sharing them.

Cyalayta
Mal :)

Anonymous said...

My oldest had a "Baby think it over" doll, that cried all the time. Part of her health class. Your flower baby is much cuter.

Amber is a beautiful girl. You have beautiful children.

XOXO

MrsDoF said...

Congratulations on your family's new status!

I was a babysitter for a teenager's "baby" one evening. I think I wrote about in my Archives somewhere.

Your younguns sure are a-growin !

MrsDoF