Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mom's Birthday



Amber made this love picture for grandma to be greeted with.
























we decorated the door























decorated the archway to my kitchen.

























The cake i made for mom.

don't mind the milk jug full or syringes..lol
























me singing Happy Birthday to my mom.




























Mom really happy to see her 60th birthday!!
























I think she looks happy :)

After dinner and desert we went to Amber's school for a wonderful talent show. I told mom we had dinner and a show, what a fun date :)

I wish I could have done more but finances would not allow it, between the vacation, paying for the new cement the city supplied and having to get a new computer, the funds have run dry!

Thank God she is an understanding mom!

3 comments:

gammamoma said...

You did more than I expected, the best rememberance of all being with you and the family, it was great! THANKS AGAIN!

rachaelgking said...

Awww... my heart is officially melted! Happy Mama's Day to you both!

Karmyn R said...

What a wonderful birthday!!!