Wednesday, January 27, 2010

WEDNESDAY WEIGH-IN

I was shocked when I stepped on the scale and saw that I am down 14 pounds all together!!!!I'm thrilled...excited! I am the exact weight that I was when I first started working at the hospital.

It's getting easier everyday. But sometimes i want to stray, but this time I am motivated and have lots of support these days...Keeping my mind off of food by crocheting...did I mention that I started to crochet??..I even finished my first project!!! I'm actually quite proud of it.. This is my very first attempt crocheting something that can be used!!!! Thanks mom for showing me how to do it! This is with a brim up
This is with the brim down....I love the colors!!!

I watch alot of You-tube on crocheting, I'm better at visual instructions then reading them!!! I know that in the near future I want to start looming!!! It looks like so much fun!!

Amber wants me to make her a Throw, and someone at work just found out that she is pregnant so I might attempt a baby blanket in my near future! So I got plenty to do to keep my mind off of food!!!

In other news.....my daughter got suspended from school friday, she had to miss Monday because she was a bit too mouthy to a teacher, she has had problems with this teacher since the beginning of the year...Thank god she only has one more day with him, then her classes change for the semester!

Darin is in the middle of some exams...I hope he gets his grades up...he thought he would slack off during progress report time...I hope that I talked some sense into him...

Well that's all that's been happening on my end....hope you all have a great week!!

5 comments:

Mal Kiely [Lancelots Pram] said...

Well done!!!!!!

Hope the rest of your week is a goodie as well :)

Jen said...

Wow that is such a cute hat! Love the colors, too! Hope you do well with your diet! You can do it! Ever watch The Waterboy? Yeah...what he said! (Not the waterboy, the farmer-coach guy) But in all seriousness... I have faith that you'll do well. :-)

Unknown said...

YES YES YES
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

momma/mary said...

This weight loss is great new. You are doing well. The children do cause a few gray hairs but you will all survive.

T said...

Congrats on the weight loss!! That is great progress!

Good job on the crocheting. So funny, I am always told I am a very patient person, and that, I know I am, but I have no patience for any type of sewing, yet I come from a family of seamstresses, that can make and sew anything!