Thursday, October 09, 2008

A FRIEND SENT THIS

50 ODD Things about you! If you opened this, FILL IT OUT! Learn 50 things about your friends, and let them learn 50 things about you!
This is more like 48 as I was answering there are a couple missing numbers...but oh well it was fun to do.

1. Do you like blue cheese? dressing yes, cheese no.

2. Have you ever smoked heroin? I didn't even know that you smoked heroin, I thought you injected it..lol...the answer is no either way!

3. Do you own a gun? I don't, Husband does, and I guess my son want's to start hunting.

4. What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic? Sonic?

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No

6. What do you think of hot dogs? They are ok for a quick meal

7. Favorite Christmas movie? Rudolph of course!!!

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Orange Juice

9. Can you do push ups? Hell to the no!

11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? my wedding ring

12. Favorite hobby? I really don't have a hobby, I guess bingo?

14. Do you have A.D.D.? no

15. What's one trait you hate about yourself ? having to be in charge

16. Middle name? Jean...(from my grandmother)

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment... 1. Work 2. bills 3. need a vacation

18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday? did not buy anything!

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? water, pop, ice tea

20. Current worry? bills

21. Hate right now? I hate worrying about bills...lol

22. Favorite place to be? home with the kids

23. How did you bring in the New Year? with friends

24. Where would you like to go? Florida, Universal Studios!

25. Name three people who will complete this? anyone that want's to

26. Do you own slippers? Yes

27. What shirt are you wearing? blue striped shirt

28. What year would you go back in time to? 1986...me and my first car!!! that was the most fun in my life!

29. Can you whistle? yes, regular and with 2 fingers or 4 fingers

30. Favorite color? black

31. Would you be a pirate? no

32. What songs do you sing in the shower? whatever is playing on the radio

33. Favorite girl's name? omg...so many, Amber, tiffany, savannah, Sela,

34. Favorite boy's name? again, so many, Darin, Kyle, Leland, Levi,

35. What's in your pocket right now? not wearing any

36. Last thing that made you laugh? A joke I got in an email

37. Best Halloween costume? It was the Queen of hearts that I made by myself with cardboard, I got lots of compliments and because I made it myself it was special.

38. Worst injury you've ever had? Torn all my ligaments in my left arm

39. Do you love where you live? Yes

40. How many TVs do you have in your house? 4, 3 of which i use.

41. Who is your loudest friend? Jackie

42. How many dogs do you have? 2, Torro and Hershey, sadly Mini is gone

43. Does someone have a crush on you? Don't think so....I'm married so it really don't matter if they did.

45. What is your favorite book's)? I love informational books.

46. What is your favorite candy? snickers!!!

47. Favorite Sports Team? Red Wings

48. What is your favorite meal? I've answered this so many times...my mom's stuffed cabbage!

49. What were you doing at 12AM? Sleeping!

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Do I have to get up!!!!

2 comments:

Mal Kiely [Lancelots Pram] said...

Great list... I luff lists :D Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading this list. So good to get to know more about you. Lots of fun for me. I may do this one soon.
XXX