Thursday, August 11, 2005

Missing her already!

I went back to work on Tuesday and let me tell ya I was wishing i was back on vacation. I walked into pure hell!!! As soon as i walked in it was busy and did not let up all night. Worse thing about it that's when we get our shipment and whatever they don't finish during the day I have to finish on my shift.

The only good part of the shift was that i had the best employee with me! Raycine is the hardest working girl i have got on staff! Now here is the bad part- Raycine is leaving us to travel to Missouri to be with her kids. I totally understand the reasons and she is getting transferred to another blockbuster store. That store is going to be so lucky to have such a hard working employee! And it could be worth a great deal that she will be getting promoted shortly after if she likes the store and the people in it. Here she would have to wait to move up the ladder and i think its a waste that she is not a manager. Hopefully the move will be all positive!

I will miss her and I know that we will stay in contact! I want her to know that she is a very strong woman, and every woman is! Just keep fighting for what you believe in. And don't let anyone tell you that you can't do it, You have already proved to yourself time and time again that you CAN! Whenever your feeling low and need a pick me up just remember what you had to accomplish in such a short period of time. And if you ever need a shoulder to cry on or ear to rant into you better call me!!!

I'm wishing many positive things to happen to you. Hoping for the best in everything that you do. And the power to take on any obstacle that stands in your way!!!

LOVE YA RAYCINE!
BYE GIRLFRIEND! Bon Voyage Goodbye Good Luck





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the posting I will miss everyone especially you! You have been a true friend and was there when I needed someone to talk to.You take care and remember what I said about work lol thanks again Ray

Anonymous said...

Friends are Friends forever!
My best friend here in town is moving to another state next week and I am really going to miss her, the way you will be missing yours!
Granted, she will be living closer to her sister and daughter, but my heart aches.
Thank goodness for e-mail!
~~love and Huggs, Diane