Friday, April 22, 2005

Bills, god i hate them.

Why does it feel like when i feel like i take one step forward, all of a sudden i am taking 3 steps back. Just as soon as i pay one bill the same bill is back in my mail box the next day. I hope work for my husband picks up soon or I will be in a mental institute for a breakdown cuz of stress! I hope and pray that things get like they used to be soon.

Even my work has started to stress me out, they are cutting hours like mad and talking about lay offs and there has even been mention that blockbuster may fold. I don't know how that can be cuz only a few short months ago they were talking about buying out hollywood video. I don't know what to believe. All i know is if I do lose my job I am screwed!!!!! I will never find a job that makes me near what i make now. And my check is the only thing keeping us going. I really don't want to have to do the job hunting thing and learning how to do things all over again. But like they say things happen for a reason and god don't give you more than you can handle. But i think in the past few years i have had my fill.

____________________________________________________________________

On the good news part- The project that i helped Darin do about the animal cell earned him an excellent A+!

well i can't think of anything else...this is what i was thinking all day
Take Care all and have a great weekend!

No comments: