Tuesday, April 05, 2005

IT'S WONDERFUL TO BE HOME

This is my second day at home on my vacation. I can't tell you how wonderful it feels to be home. Although at times i feel like i am working harder now then at work. I'm actually getting to some things that need to be done, that i was waiting for some free time for. Like yesterday i took the kids to the dentist. I'm sure when i am done i will have spent a small fortune in the near future. Today i was informed from my son that he had a project that he needs to work on and you know what that means....MOM....HELP! So i went to a place called "Michaels" it's a craft store around here....God they carry everything. Well he has to make a animal cell, so i got a rather big styrofoam(i hope that i got that spelling right or close) ball, and some paint and some glue. I hope i get a good grade...lol.... i mean he. I also picked up some shelfs that i have been looking for the kids rooms. Better yet, they were on sale, orginally $16.00 i got them for $8.47 each. Mom is going to come over and supervise my installation of these.

___________________________________________________________________

I can't believe how nice the weather has been lately. It has been so nice that i purchased a 4 square ball and have been out playing with the kids with it. I used to love that game when i was younger.
___________________________________________________________________

Well people i get to go to bed early tonight. laters.

1 comment:

gammamoma said...

Honey, what the heck is a 4 square ball?